Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Join our IT EMEA Team!
*** Starting from January 2021 for 6 months/1 year ***
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. By acting as a real business partner for all our divisions, our IT EMEA team contributes directly to the success of L'Oréal's entire brand portfolio : Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
We are looking for several PMO interns/apprentices for our IT EMEA team. EMEA CIO Offices are in charge of monitoring the delivery of the portfolio of EMEA projects in alignment with the group strategy. The projects can cover a wide range of domains from Front Office (B2C and Retail), Middle and Back Office (Finance, Supply and Infrastructure) to business solutions applications (non B2C).
Main missions and responsibilities:
During your internship, you will learn to:
- Follow projects and their governance
- Animate the IT community
- Perform change management
- Evolve in a complex environment
- Develop a strong understanding of the organisation
- Work in an Information Systems and Tech department
- BAC+4 or BAC+5 from a Business or Engineering school.
- Specialisation in IT or business project management (through professional experience or at school)
- Proficient in MS Office Pack (especially PowerPoint & Excel) and other Dashboard tools (Power BI)
- Fluent in English
- Organised, rigorous and ability to adapt in a complex environment
- Proactive, innovative and enthusiastic about sharing own ideas
- Creative and able to work autonomously
What we offer:
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at the heart of IT/Tech strategy of EMEA (Europe, Africa & Middle East Zone). You will have the opportunity to understand the functioning of our Information System department and its strategy and vision. It’s also a unique opportunity to discover a wide range of projects, applications and activities in Europe.
We want you to feel fully integrated in the team, share our values and to be the actor of positive change by bringing your personality and DNA to this position.
· Located in the Parisian region (Clichy)
· 6 months/1 year within a passionate and enthusiastic team
· A formative experience
· Challenges and opportunities to take up
· An HR follow-up to help you build your future career path
Find more information on the L’Oréal Group on our LinkedIn Page!
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !