Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Join our IT Transformation Program - NEO!
*** Starting from January 2021 for 6 months ***
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. By acting as a real business partner for all our divisions, our IT Transformation team (NEO) contributes directly to the success of L'Oréal's entire brand portfolio : Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
In the frame of the IT transformation program, L’Oréal is looking for an Intern to join the Technical Architecture team. The Tech Architecture team main mission is to shape, design and deploy the next generation technologies and services that will support the L’Oréal Business Transformation. It does cover the Cloud platforms, the Development Factory, the software integration as well as the CyberSecurity landscapes. This is a great opportunity to join the market leading Beauty Tech company for an amazing and elevating journey.
Main missions and responsibilities:
- Formalize Tech Architecture Program content (diagram, position paper, roadmap, etc.),
- Participate to the monitoring / update of the Tech Arch Product Backlog,
- Contribute to the organization setup and update of the Tech Arch Data Room (documents, deliverables, meetings minutes, etc.),
- Work with Program PMO on reporting / analytics / KPIs
During your internship, you will learn:
- IT PMO Activities
- Agile at speed and at scale,
- Large scale program contribution,
- Analytics tools
- BAC+4 or BAC +5 form a Business School with IT Acumen.
- Specialized in project Management.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of PMO tooling (Kanban, JIRA, Klaxoon, PowerBI, etc.)
- You are fluent in English and French.
- Ability to listen a large volume of information and collapse on key information for the Program.
- Energized to bring value to the Program in the daily reviews.
- Collaborative and autonomous
What we offer:
Large Scale Program experience, in “the” great BeautyTech Company! You will deal with a wide range of actors from Tech Architecture team leads, Transformation Program (NEO) PMOs, L’Oréal Support Groups (CTP, Security, FinOps,..) to external support Groups (Partners, Software Editors,..).
· 6 months within a passionate and enthusiastic team
· A formative experience.
· Challenges and opportunities to take up
· An HR follow-up to help you build your future career path
More informations on the L’Oréal Group, let’s meet on our LinkedIn Page
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !