As a Master leader on the Integration Services team, you are responsible for providing technical leadership and delivering integration services to the organization in line with the integration strategy and standards established by the EA team.
You would be responsible for capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions and Roadmap of the Master
The role / candidate is expected to support the Integration Platform team with the extension of our current platform and services with new capabilities and usage (API oriented Integration Strategy, extension with micro-services, governance of APIs, new integration technologies) coordinating extensively with key stakeholders both technical and business.
You should provide technical leadership to project and master team to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
Ability to deliver quickly coordinating multiple teams in transversal context, good team player, delivery oriented
- Real interest for innovation and change-management challenges
- Ability and interest for understanding digital architecture and complex functional integration architectures
- Experience in SOA or API based integration projects, EAI, ESB, B2B, SOAP, XML, JSON, REST, HTTP, SSL, OAuth 2.0, API
- Experience with Apigee, Tibco BW, Informatica, Kubernetes, Cloud Paas (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Should have excellent communication skills and be able to manage the cultural disparities
- Easy and efficient connection with stakeholders in or out of the organization
- Education: Degree in Computer Science/Engineering with relevant experience
- Manage a team of expert and experienced tools engineer on both Cloud and Integration solutions
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with both internal customers and program/project stakeholders
- Facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills to achieve results in a matrix management environment
- Problem solving, strong analytical skills
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills for executives, large community and operational teams
- Sense of urgency and efforts redirection if necessary, to maintain sound time-management of initiatives
- Decision making and ability to work independently in a complex environment
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Communication skills (both oral and written) to develop and deliver the key L Oreal Integration Service messages for our customer, partners and internally
- Considering the multi-cultural environment, a fluent English knowledge in speaking and writing is mandatory.