We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in Milan, Italy!
L'Oréal is Italy's Industry Leader. We work hard to change people’s lives for the better through beauty every day. But we never do any of it alone - we are 2000 people so it’s your time to join us in Milano!
About the VIE/International Assignment program :
- The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
- Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
So what will you do at L'Oréal Italy ?
Bring numbers to life!
Lots of people (and computers) know how to count… We believe the smartest are the ones able to tell the story behind the numbers. Our Finance team turns data into insights, risk analysis into solutions, while ensuring the Group’s financial performance is top notch
We are looking for a Retail Controller Mass Market to join the Consumer Products Division of L'Oréal Italy.
Within the financial team of L'Oréal CPD Division, we are looking for a financial controller focused on the retail side of our brands (NYX PMU, L'Oréal Paris Outlet) and will take responsiblity for the achievement of economic results by timely and proactive support for the company's choices.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Acting as a partner and reference point for the Executive Director for financial analysis to support the implementation of new strategies or business models across the various distribution channels;
- Monitoring of key performance indicators for retail trade and preparing long-term business plans for the opening of new POS outlets;
- Managing internal control issues to ensure the correct implementation of the game book in the shops;
- Ensuring preparation, updating and revision of the annual budget and the long-term plans by preparing the schedule, ensuring compliance with the schedule and supporting all the company functions involved;
- Monitoring of the period's economic performance by using key indicators to anticipate economic impacts resulting from product mix, yields, inventory delta, investments and costs;
- Ensuring the formalization and transmission to the Company's management of periodic reports within the deadlines and in accordance with the established procedures, in terms of income statement.
Requirements and skills:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in accounting / tax
- Software management (SAP, ISIS, Excel and COMPASS TM1)
- IT systems management
- excellent English
- Commercial sensitivity
- Autonomy, proactivity, flexibility
At L'Oréal we expect a level of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to propose new ideas and work on projects that you are passionate about! Are you ready to dare?
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your financial skills as a strategic finance business partner at L’Oréal Group.