Finance Project Manager,
Professional Products Divison, L'Oréal Italy
VIE (International Assignment – 18 months)
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 34 complementary brands, generating over 26 billion euro of sales in 2018.
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in Milan, Italy!
L'Oréal is Italy's Industry Leader. We work hard to change people’s lives for the better through beauty every day. But we never do any of it alone - we are 2000 people so it’s your time to join us in Milano!
About the VIE/International Assignment program :
- The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
- Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
So what will you do at L'Oréal Italy ?
Bring numbers to life!
Lots of people (and computers) know how to count… We believe the smartest are the ones able to tell the story behind the numbers. Our Finance team turns data into insights, risk analysis into solutions, while ensuring the Group’s financial performance is top notch
We are looking for a Finance Project Manager to join the Professional Products Division of L'Oréal Italy to work on projects such as the :
- implementation of the Internal Audit action plan,
- development of tools and controls for various initiatives,
- creation of a new PPD customer hierarchy,
- implementation of a new customer credit policy... to name but a few.
At L'Oréal we expect a level of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to propose new ideas and work on projects that you are passionate about! Are you ready to dare?
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance & Accounting or Engineering
- A first experience in financial controlling, managerial accounting or audit
- Project Management, ERP, IT systems/tools, Change Management experience and skills are highly valued
- An excellent communicator, you are rigorous, flexible and have profound analytical skills
- Capable and passionate about working in an international environment
- Fluent English, Italian, French and/or another language would be a plus
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your financial skills as a strategic finance business partner at L’Oréal Group.