Finance Project Manager
Panama - Central America Hub
VIE (International Assignment – 18 months)
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 34 complementary brands, generating over 26 billion euro of sales in 2018.
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in Panama!
About the VIE/International Assignment program :
- The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
- Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
So what will you do ?
L'Oréal Panama is just over 10 years old and is our Central America hub for 9 countries!
We are looking for a Finance Project Manager to work in an exciting and growing start up model, with lots to create and build. Do you love to take initiative and help the business grow?
As Finance Project Manager, you will be an integral part of the Finance team and will work on projects related to business growth, new markets, transversal topics and more...
At L'Oréal we tailor missions to each person and expect a level of initiative that will allow you to propose new ideas and work on projects that you are passionate about! Are you ready to dare?
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance & Accounting or Engineering
- A first experience in financial controlling, managerial accounting or audit
- Project Management, ERP, IT systems/tools, Change Management experience and skills are highly valued
- An excellent communicator, you are rigorous, flexible and have profound analytical skills
- Capable and passionate about working in an international environment
- Fluent English and Spanish, French and/or another language would be a plus
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your financial skills as a strategic finance business partner at L’Oréal Group.