Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- Second line support for end users issues.
- Tracks and monitors all servers’ performance.
- Tracks and monitors Backup of all servers.
- Perform a scheduled check for all servers.
- Implement new network devices.
- Work with time attendance & Access control devices.
- Responsible for the troubleshooting of all “Software & Hardware”
- Manage IT Equipment’s inventory.
- Manage company Dials & Phones.
- Identifies recurring problems and contribute ideas to solve these problems in a better way.
- Monitor service desk for tickets assigned to the queue and perform first-in first-out based on priority.
- Troubleshoot and support in person and over the phone.
- Report issues for escalation.
- Perform hands on fixes for hardware issues.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Test fixes and new software
- Regular check on meeting rooms equipment’s.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Manages assigned servers, workstations, and other components including rollout, installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Resolves problems reported for local and wide area networks, personal computers, and networking equipment (switches, routers, etc.)
- Provides answers to complex, high-level IT support issues
- Monitors and measures the performance of the network; reports problems to the appropriate individuals
- Researches, plans, and oversees assigned server, network and telephone system replacements and upgrades
- Maintains documentation of all hardware and software under areas of responsibility
- Establishes and maintains contact with vendors for support and problem resolution
- Assists in creating end-user IT systems documentation and assists in the end-user orientation and training.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos