Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
To define and create the countries’ retail design & merchandising strategy in order to implement the brand image and identity in stores, to reinforce brand visibility, in line with international guidelines.
- Adapt brand spatial concept to local distribution constraints.
- Plan & Execute the forecast of permanent elements needs in the market by channel. (Beauty Stands, wall units, Cassettes…)
- Lead the planning and execution of the merchandising fundamentals by channel of distribution (Planogram, must stock list…)
- Set an automatic process to update the visuals and key elements in the trade for the top Launches, big animations & promotions in the trade.
- Implement the merchandising solutions for make-up testers units, free access and POS materials, answering local marketing plan needs
- Co-undertake the conception, development and follow-up of flagship stores with international brand and Zone
- Manage the relationship with L’Oreal Exclusive international suppliers of permanent assets & setting an automatic process in place to ensure a smooth supply & execution.
- Develop an efficient plan for economies of scale in production of uniform permanent elements for the trade
- Coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of local specific materials
- Ensure compliance with technical and legal aspects regarding production norms
- Analyze the ROI of the executions and look for efficiency opportunities in spending by coordinating with internal department and external suppliers.
2- 4 years of Trade marketing experience in fashion, luxury, beauty or similar domain