As the world’s #1 Beauty Company, L’Oréalites are entrepreneurs driven by passion and ambition. We look for new ways to do things better, to leave a greater impact. We test and learn, try and try till we succeed.
Ever wondered about how you can begin a career in the beauty industry?
The L’Oréal Apprenticeship Program (1 year) offers you your first entry into the industry, and insight into how life at L’Oréal is like! Get involved with the inner workings of a successful, market-leading Beauty company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people.
By the end of this apprenticeship, you will gain beauty industry experience in various aspects of Marketing and Event Planning. Learn what goes on behind-the-scenes of each campaign, what works and how to better capture the attention of your target consumers.
Fresh graduate of any local/overseas institutions; early career professionals with no more than 1 year of experience are welcome to apply.
Apprenticeship Commitment: January 2021 - December 2021 (1 year)
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
Are you keen to make a difference? Do you crave the opportunity to manage some of your favourite brands? Do you learn best while on the job?
We’re looking to hire Finance apprentices who are eager to explore in the areas of Audit/Controlling
- Be responsible for stages of a review of the specific processes in the context of an audit mission from information gathering and carrying out tests according to an established methodology to drafting conclusions and recommendations and finalizing the report.
- Summarize and present the conclusions of the audit to the Management Committees of entities, countries, areas and/or Divisions.
- Implement the actions required to ensure effective communication with other members of the audit team and the staff of the audited body in order to facilitate the execution of the mission within the set deadlines.
- Contribute to analyses by informing the Group of the weaknesses identified so that corrective actions at the Group or Division level may be implemented, if necessary.
- Remain continuously up-to-date with developments in internal control rules, charters and other internal standards.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the department's know-how (methodology, expertise, relations with entities, etc.).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong passion for Marketing in the beauty industry
- Committed and resilient individual who is open to new adventures
- Outgoing personality, hands-on with good networking skills (Hit us up!)
- Creativity with a good eye for design
- Ability to multi-task and energy to deliver within tight timelines
- Able to commit for the entire period of apprenticeship