Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Malaysia Headquarters
- To support month-end closing activities (eg: General Ledger closure, including preparation of manual journals) and perform financial analysis which includes verifying financial data, making appropriate adjustments if needed, and provide financial analysis to facilitate business decision support.
- To manage cost controlling to ensure transfer pricing and standard cost are in order.
- To deliver monthly PNL reporting within the Group’s deadline to ensure that all reporting activities are performed in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- To undertake ad-hoc “Accounting and Excellence in Finance” projects.
- To ensure appropriate accounting procedures and principles are properly applied in relation to importation of goods.
- To leverage knowledge and intuition around systems/data management to provide insight into critical issues (SAP).
- Reporting to Accountant
- Degree or Diploma in Finance/Accounting
- Understanding of financial and management accounting
- Strong communication skills
- Positive influencing skills and flexible co-operative approach
- Results oriented, fast paced, resourceful and proactive
- Good working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Applications especially Excel
- Resilient and able to deliver under pressure
- Proficient in written and spoken English
◄ Volver a lista de empleos