Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Central Region - Kuala Lumpur
- Design and implement store operation manual applicable to L’Oréal directly operated POS. Work with local market for local adaption as needed
- Trains and monitors operational compliance through adherence to the store audit program, and effectively communicates action plans with appropriate business partners
- Actively pursues asset protection measures to assist in the reduction of store financial losses such as stock losses, cash over/short, identify and activities to monitor retail KPIs
- Promotes awareness through active participation and involvement in store and delivers targeted training as needed to address issues and market specific causes of shrinkage, sharing best practices
- Trains and monitors correct application and usage of retail applications, initiatives and programs in compliance with corporate directives
- Develops and maintains effective and collaborative business partnership with all areas of the business, specially between Asset Protection and Store Management, Operations, Human Resources, Inventory Control, sales audit, internal audit etc.
- Schedule and coordinate physical stocktake and cycle counts including all reporting and analysis of the results
- Assist in inventory related support efforts and ensure timely resolution of all requests
- Prepare, review and approve inventory adjustments processed
- Ensure store compliance with inventory related procedures including distributions, transfers, receiving etc.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo