He/she define, plans, organizes, manages, and follows up internal/external resources in order to deliver the project/program (*) within the defined standards, budget, deadlines and quality requirements across Malaysia and Singapore.
(*) refers to the build of solution both in Applications and Infrastructure Technologies domain.
- Define the IT strategy for the entity in line with the business strategy and IT Group policies, governance, internal controls, develop IT roadmaps and policies including security and quality.
- Develop IT master plan and translate it into an annual plan with milestones
- Participate in discussions around innovation in relation to external market/technology trends and agility to adapt in ever-changing Business priorities of VUCA world so as to deliver cost effective and innovative IT solutions
- Define and review KPIs, metrics and SLAs and oversee performance
- Guarantee the proper functioning of the IT operations and the quality of the services provided to the users of his entity by seeking continuous improvement
- Ensure the overall scalability, and sustainability of the global IT landscape for the entity
- Manage strategic suppliers / vendors (Technical, Commercial and Legal aspects)
- Manage the overall risk assessment for the entity
- Promote the IT and digital and ensure the communication around IT concepts and the main evolutions and to all stakeholders of his/her entity
- Monitor incoming demands for the entity, and ensure solutions are being proposed for functional needs that are not yet covered in line with the overall system coherence
- Define and optimize the development, maintenance and performance taking proactive actions to ensure stable, secure, scalable, and sustainable Applications and Infrastructure Technologies to avoid potential service disruption
- Manage, coordinate and develop teams and collaborators and ensure the appropriate development of expertise and know how in his/her scope of responsibility
- Guarantee the physical and logical security in compliance with the Group Security policy
- Organize the change management activities related to a project/program : including training, user support and communication
- Manage escalations, crises and exceptional situations and define the emergency action plans
- Produce documents and templates describing products, services, components to establish compliance with relevant documentation requirement; ensure they are valid and up to date and that functions and features are documented in an appropriate way
- Coordinate and/or manage the internal/external human resources
- Experience in Retail IT applications e.g. POS, card terminal integration, etc. will be a plus