Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Malaysia Headquarters
Key Job Accountabilities
- Build a relation of proximity with the client based on the sharing of information in order to ensure the best linear service (OSA) while optimising stocks and costs over the entire chain.
- Ensure the alignment of the catalog and product information between the Business Unit/Subsidiary and the client.
- Ensure that the processes (supply, legal disputes, returns) are aligned between the customer and the Business Unit, and define a dashboard with the shared indicators.
- Follow the execution and identify the risks of shortages, and work both internally and with the client in order to limit its impacts.
- Coordinate the information sharing (quantities and phasing agreement) on cruising products, promotions and launches, between the sales team and the customer.
- Analyse shortage causes, including the ones on shelf, and propose actions both internally and with the client.
- Animate regular supply chain meetings with the client.
- Follow the supply chain performance and coordinate improvement projects (demand, physical distribution, sales…)
- Follow the stock in trade and propose actions for optimisation.
Professional & Technical Competencies
- Consumer oriented - Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
- Brings added value to the customer and the consumer
- Controls risks and operates responsibly
- Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards
- Integrates external regulations linked to his activity
- Optimises information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
- Uses business data for continuous improvement
- Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
- Masters costs along the Supply Chain
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively
◄ Volver a lista de empleos