Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Petaling Jaya
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the assigned regions of both Central and Northern. You will also lead in growing the sell out of the Division and accountable for delivering the budget & trend (Net Sales & Channel Contribution).
- Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets. Act as guarantor for the image and policy of the brand in Central/Northern region.
- Develop trusting relationships with key customers in the region. Perform monthly monitoring of sales in/out for the key accounts.
- Motivate sales team in the region; recruit, develop, manage the team, ensure the development of their expertise and know-how. Implement organizational changes.
- Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training (LSA) in the region. Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of Central/Northern region performance (commercial KPI).
- Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
- Maintain close cooperation between the regional sales force and sales and business management.
- Inform management about significant initiative in the field.
- Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key customers.
- Support the modernization of point of sale through the deployment of services (business and retail training programmes).
- Driving product category growth to meet brand’s objectives.
Required Skills / Competencies / Experience:
- Dealing with B2B industry on consumer products
- Based in Kuala Lumpur and able to travel frequently
- Time spend in Kuala Lumpur 50% and outstation 50%
- Possible late working hours with customers meeting
- Advance level of Excel proficiency (formulas & PIVOT) and Powerpoint
- Strong analytics skills to identify opportunities and challenges
- Experienced as direct team leader/ manager
- Digital savvy
- Able to communicate in Dialects (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien) will be an added advantage
- Permanent – full time job
◄ Volver a lista de empleos