Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Netherlands - Headoffice Hoofddorp
Digital Manager Benelux - Luxury Division
Location: Hoofddorp (60%) and Brussels (40%)
L’Oréal has been at the top of the cosmetics business for over 100 years, and is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. Beauty and personal care have always been part of civilization. As soon as needs for shelter and food are met, people will invest their money in beauty and personal care. This makes our business strategic and impactful. By 2015, one billion consumers all over the world were using our products and we aim to reach a billion new consumers by 2020. With our 27 brands, we meet different consumer needs and we believe that with our diverse product portfolio we contribute to confidence and self-esteem.
Key job accountabilities:
Reporting to the General Manager of the division with a dotted line to the Head of digital Belgilux, the Digital Manager Benelux will be responsible of the development of the e-business unit of the division. He will, in respect with the brand & division models, increase online turnover, setting out the distance-selling strategy, ensuring incubation of new businesses & brand growth both through direct2consumer and indirect distribution. Next to that, he is responsible of maximizing the integration of digital into our practices, hence ensuring marketing, communication and commercial converge towards developing the consumer-centric experience, satisfaction and loyalty. Through a long-term owned (content), paid (online media investments) strategy, he will maximize the impact of advertising using all touch points in line with the brand’s / project’s strategic vision.
Digital Development & Acceleration
· Ensure to place consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & business Model
· Drive change:
o Set the business case: identify, influence across the organization and convince on the opportunity and urgency for change
o Create and communicate guidelines for implementation; processes & tools, templates, partnerships…
o Define and implement the proper KPIs, coordinate the appropriate deployment: educate, pilot, measure, share best practices, …
o Ensure a strategic outlook among competition & other industries: trends, intelligence, experimentation
o Continuously optimize the structure of the e-business unit and the stakeholders’ roles and responsibilities
o Search for cross-divisional convergence
· Ensure the following activities by managing the team members & stakeholders:
o Content management: Develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features/ functionalities to support the brand’s or project’s ambition (Digital Content Manager).
o Social media management: Create, develop, manage communities and deploy a relevant social media strategy to support the brand’s ambition (Digital Content Manager).\
o Consumer touch points/media strategy: Plan & optimize media (all touch points) strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations (Digital Campaign Manager).
o Customer data, relationship and service management: deploy a strong customer knowledge and data management, and deploy a targeted contact & service strategy, appropriate relationship campaigns and tracking (CRM Manager, Consumer Service & Client Service department)
o Help the Information systems and technology enablement processes : Appropriate technologies, platforms
· Drive sales, ensure profitability and growth of the e-boutiques
· Coordinate internal teams Supply Chain (internal/external), finance & consumer service
· Define & manage P&L
· Build a strategy to optimize traffic using all levers (media, search, social, partnerships…) and ensure cross-channel synergies
· Track and measure site & Business performance to increase programs ROI
· Define, lobby for and pilot the budget in line with the entities /brand’s strategy and ambition
· E-commerce management: build and pilot an innovative distant selling strategy: e-commerce, m-commerce, new categories, etc.… ensuring the global consumer experience & cross canal consistency
· E-retail, E-tailing:
o Co-lead the country eCustomers global relationship & negotiations with the CDO & Commercial teams
o Build the long-term e-retail & e-tailing vision in the market and per client through category-centric strategies, client segmentation
o Define key business drivers
Digtal Media Strategy
· Ensure the division, brand and category global digital media strategy, ensuring a long term ROI vision (e.g. data collection) and short term global yearly digital media plan.
· Support the Digital Campaign Manager in defining campaigns key objectives, developing an activation plan consistent with the Consumer Journey, and in line with the integrated campaigns process
· Pilot media investments (negotiation, KPI’s, optimization, investment strategy) and define, lobby for and pilot the budget in line with the entity’s /project’s strategy and ambition
· Pilot the ROI of media investments, defining metrics and using dashboards to monitor media and site performance
· Select and manage the proper external agencies and media partners
· 5 to 8 years of experience in a various digital positions within an FMCG / product driven environment, of which at least 4 years with managerial responsibilities
· A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant field
· Good consumer, product and brand knowledge
· Expertise in the digital & E-Commerce field
· Excellent project management skills
· Good working knowledge of English & Dutch, French is a plus
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chaiman and CEO of L’Oréal)
L’Oréal has been the market leader in the cosmetics business for over 100 years, and is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. This success is the result of our powerful portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics: hair care, colouration, skin care, make-up and perfume.
Very complementary, these brands are managed within the group by 4 divisions that each have expertise in their own distribution channel:
The Consumer Products Division offers the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in mass-market channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers.
Brands include: L’Oréal Paris - Garnier - Maybelline New York - Essie – NYX Cosmetics
L'Oréal Luxe offers both men and women throughout the world an array of prestigious and modern international brands with a unique heritage. The brands of L’Oréal Luxe strive to promote the different specialities of luxury beauty: skincare, make-up and fragrances.
They also set out to offer high-quality products through a selective distribution channel, and provide excellent service that respects the diversity of its consumers.
Brands include: Lancôme - Giorgio Armani - Kiehl’s - Yves Saint Laurent - Biotherm - Ralph Lauren - Urban Decay - Clarisonic - Shu Uemura - Viktor & Rolf - Diesel - Cacharel - Helena Rubinstein - Maison Martin Margiela
Thanks to first-class education and the most advanced innovations in haircare products and services, the Professional Products Division makes sure that with each passing day more and more people can take advantage of the highest standards of quality and expertise from beauty salon professionals all over the world.
Brands include: Kérastase - Redken - Matrix - Pureology - Decleor - Shu Uemura Art of Hair - Mizani - Essie – Carita
The mission of the Active Cosmetics Division is to help everyone improve the quality and health of their skin, whether they are affected by sensitive skin or dermatological conditions, in all health care channels worldwide: pharmacies, beauty and health retailers, drugstores and medi-spas. Thanks to its highly complementary brands, and its close links with health professionals, dermatologists, paediatricians and doctors practising aesthetic medicine, the division is world number one in dermocosmetics.
Brands include: Vichy - La Roche Posay - SkinCeuticals
This organization is one of L’Oréal's major strengths. It makes it possible to respond to the every consumer's expectations according to his or her habits and lifestyle but also to adapt to local distribution conditions, anywhere in the world.
For more information about L’Oréal, see: http://www.loreal.com/