Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- Aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
What we offer
- Responsibility and empowerment in your internship; you will not be looking over shoulders or getting coffees. Learning by doing is the real deal.
- Expert guidance and support, both from your business manager and our HR team
- Being part of diverse open-minded group of interns
- Monthly office Get-Togethers to expand your network (and shop products with discount 😉)
- Access to an almost infinite online Learnings environment, where you can deep-dive in many fields of expertise or learn a new language
- A monthly compensation of 1000€
- Full refund of transportation costs, paid holidays, and a laptop
Intern Development Program
Most of all, as an intern within L’Oréal you will benefit from our unique Intern Development Program (IDP).
This program will facilitate your onboarding, integration, upskilling and networking in an agile way within the company, through workshops and activities just for you!
As a people-first company we adapted our way of working towards a hybrid model, benefiting from both the informal L’Oréal office culture and the online benefits. This means:
- Working in the office for 3 days a week, to boost collective creativity and your on-the-job development
- Meeting-free hours to enable flexible start and finish times
Ultimately, doing your internship at L’Oréal will put you in pole position for our Management Traineeship or Junior Position opportunities.
Why CMI @ L’Oréal?
From day one you are a full member of the CMO team: a data driven team which consists of experts in the field of Media, Digital, CRM, Data management and Consumer & Market Insights. This team works together with the business teams (such as sales and marketing) from all the L’Oréal divisions. As part of the CMO team you put the consumer needs at the heart of divisions strategies linked to L’Oréal brands and clients, such as pharmacies, perfumeries and web shops.
Within the CMO team you will be part of both the Consumer & Market Insights (CMI) and Data teams. You will work on analyses to map the ever-changing Benelux market and work with the data specialists on the automation and visualization of different sales/marketing data. You will get acquainted with studies and tools about consumer behavior and consumer spending. You will learn how to work with data and translate business questions into relevant Power BI dashboards. With this you will broaden your knowledge on how L’Oréal uses this data. Next to that you will gain experience in our dynamic organization in other fields, such as Business Development, Category Management and Media & Digital Development.
Your tasks will, amongst others, consist of:
- Contribute to consumer studies, from set-up to report.
- Support workshops to activate study results.
- Update and improve the monthly market dashboard on the Dutch and Belgium beauty developments.
- Setup new market reports in Power BI to give insight in e-commerce performance
- Setup new media/marketing/sales or improve existing reports
- Execute ad hoc analyses
What we ask
- You are available for 6 months, full time
- You are fluent in English and either Dutch OR French (in speaking and writing)
- You are in the bachelor 3 or master phase of your academic track
- You are proactive, open-minded, and motivated to learn