Función del empleo: Corporate Affairs & Engagement
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So, check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
Who are we?
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course, you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
What we offer
What you will do
As a Public Relations intern, you will be a full member of the PR team in your department (Professional Products Division, Luxury Products Division or Corporate Communications). You will support the PR manager but will also be responsible of your own project. As an intern you will be responsible for the press releases of all our new product launches. Each new product launch will be presented innovatively to the press. You will work proactively and creatively in this.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Organizing media events
· Drafting press releases
· Initiating influencer activities
· Setting up creative press/influencer PR boxes
· Reporting media results
What we ask
Want to know more first?
Visit our career website, our other internship opportunities, or ask the Study Association of your University when you can meet us on a Campus event!