ABOUT THE JOB
- Define and execute the strategic marketing plan for the L’Oréal Paris master brand
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build broader brand and product strategy
- Monitor the customer strategy working hand-in-hand with the commercial team and monitor the implementation of retail materials
- Own the brand guidelines to guarantee the brand identity, ensuring that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer market insights and competitors, sharing findings with Senior Management to ensure the consistency of new product development.
- Drive brand growth through solid consumer engaging media, PR, digital strategy and activations.
- Understand the market & customers clearly through conducting analysis and reports which enable you to quickly react to changing trends and use insights to influence organisation and unlock growth
- Build, develop and manage a strong and talented multi-functional team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
- Could be flexible to be part-time for 4 days a week!
- You have 5-7 years of end-to-end marketing brand execution & trade marketing experience
- You have a desire to work in a face paced and digitally orientated beauty market
- You will have previous experience in forecasting and data analytics is essential
- You will have previous experience in dealing with media agencies and briefings
- You will be an excellent communicator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- You must be self-motivated & driven to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier & Essie.
L'Oréal New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 22 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.