ABOUT THE JOB
• Responsible for the Omni Retail and Sell In execution across all points of luxury channels where our consumers engage with our beauty advisors, services, and products
• Collects market insights from key partners and analyses retail sales data to track our results versus the market across all channels
• Joint Business Planning, by brand, with key account retailers to elevate brand position and maximize brand exposure, negotiating retailer coop media, in store position and merchandising for key launches and hero products
• Responsible for Sell-In commercial strategy to each respective retailer, to include alignment of inventory forecasts, stock in trade financial targets, launch sizing, and promotional plans; to support and deliver the retail sales plan for physical stores and online E-Retail.
• Validate marketing launch sizing assumptions by customer and negotiate quantities and align forecasts with retailers, actively sharing information back to supply chain and marketing
• Contribute to the preparation of key account sales budgets and reports and advise on sales position during the month and future months
• Lead a team of Retail, Artistry, Education, and Commercial Team
• Strong leadership skills within retail and commercial team management experience within a Retail/Beauty environment is essential.
• Demonstrated experience in a beauty retail environment
• A natural collaborator with a strong analytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you to drive account growth.
• Possessing gravitas and strong communication skills you will be able to work cross functionally within other senior leadership team members achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
• Comfortable presenting key messages, presentations, and vision to key stakeholders
• Key Account Management and commercial management skills
• Excellent numerical skills
• Strong business acumen and commercial thinking