ABOUT THE JOB:
- Work 2.5 days Per Week
- 12 Month Maternity Leave Opportunity
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build broader brand and product strategy
- Monitor the customer strategy working hand-in-hand with the sales team and monitor the proper implementation of retail materials
- Own the brand guidelines to guarantee the brand identity, ensuring that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, sharing findings with Senior Management to ensure the consistency of new product development.
- Work closely with the education team in order in order to ensure proper understanding, recommendation and usage of the products to drive sales.
- Drive brand growth through a solid consumer engaging media, PR and digital strategy and activations.
- Drive business performance through strong ways of working foundations with cross functional teams
- Understand the market & customers clearly through conducting analysis and reports which enable you to quickly react to changing trends and use insights to influence organization and unlock growth
- Understand luxury market context and trends, knowing where, when and who to engage
- Tertiary qualified in marketing with at least 3 year’s marketing experience
- A passion for hair care, marketing flair and creativity.
- You will be highly motivated with a can-do attitude and have the ability to negotiate commercially.
- Previous experience in a similar brand/product management role within the Hair/Beauty or FMCG/ Retail industry with an understanding of a luxury retail brand will be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and proven stakeholder management and engagement skills
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Generous Discounts across all of our brands
- Exquisite modern office environment
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
About the Division
Our Professional Products Division provides hair care and hair colour products and services to salons across Australia. Our brands include Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Redken, Shu Uemura, Pureology and Matrix. We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.