Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: New Zealand
ABOUT THE JOB
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand’s Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our clients. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
- Accurate & efficient stock replenishment
- MAF & Dangerous goods experience and skill
- Proficient communication skills, including excellent numeracy & literacy
- 2 + Years of warehousing, FMCG environment skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2+ years in a Warehouse environment
- Forklift license will have an additional advantage.
- Good numeracy & literacy skills with great attention to detail.
- Results driven and flexible in approach.
- SAP WMS skill savvy or similar WMS skill knowledge
- Outgoing and enthusiastic team player
ABOUT L'OREAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
The L'Oréal Groupe in Australia & New Zealand has a portfolio of 31 complementary brands, and a common purpose - to create the beauty that moves the world. Our goal is to offer every person the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs. We understand that everything we do can have a meaningful impact and we strive to remove barriers, support flexibility and championing inclusivity.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos