Función del empleo: Communication
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Pasig City
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Corporate Communication Manager, you will work under the Office of the Managing Director (OMD) and report to the Head of Corporate Communication, and be expected to do the following:
To support in the development and protection of the Group’s internal and external reputation
Support in the implementation of our Employee Engagement commitments
· Develop communication content and resources for various internal channels and tools
· Provide communication advice to internal teams
Support in the implementation of our Sustainability ambitions
· Help in coordination of projects and programs (planning, budget, administrative tasks)
· Collaborate with internal teams on objectives
· Develop the internal and external visibility of sustainability projects
· Maintain partnerships with organizations
Support in our Media Relations engagements
· Contribute to thinking about the circulation of Group information in collaboration with agencies
· Create the archiving for press relation activities and articles
· Prepare supporting documents for interviews and media training
Who are we looking for?