Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Pasig City
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Marketing Financial Controller, you will work under mainly the Professional Products Division, report to the PPD/LLD Group Controller, and be expected to do the following:
Manage and Control PPD Advertising and Promotion
1. Implement Advertising and Promotion expense monitoring linked to Marketing team's full year activity that will guide the management to identify risks, opportunities, and cost efficiencies.
2. Implement Gross Margin Analysis and Profitability Analysis tools that will guide management in its decision in terms of price changes and promotional activities.
3. Conduct Month-end-closing exercises:
3a. Submission of monthly journal entries - manual provisions, expense reclassification, and accruals
3b. Monthly closing of Full P&L actuals and trend in Compass
3c. Magnitude Reporting: Digital and Pure Media
4. Facilitate P&L simulations and analysis during month-end, trend and budget periods.
5. Work with Accounting team to ensure clean and updated balance sheet accounts specifically for Marketing (GRIR) and manual provisions
6. Control and approve:
7a. Advertising and Promotion related purchase requests.
7b. Free Delivery Requests (FDR)
7c. Product Information Sheet
Act as business partner of the PPD and LLD Division Controller, General Manager, Marketing Directors and Marketing Managers.
1. Guide and educate marketing team with DAF Policies and processes
1a. Cascade latest policies and guidance both from local and zone and share updates in norms that has impact to marketing team.
2. Ensure precise Purchase Order (PO) monitoring that guides marketing in their expense tracking.
3. Set monthly meeting with Marketing Team to review YTD Advertising and Promotion expenses.
4. Establish strong division culture on Document Flow Management (DFM) & Late PO through constant education drive i.e., one on one tutor, group discussion, new hire orientation, etc.
5. Support Division Controller in all ad hoc requests, reports and analysis, and initiative in process improvements.
Who are we looking for?
· A graduate of BS in Accountancy, Finance or related; CPA preferred
· Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
· Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
· Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
· Has at least 3-5 years’ work experience in finance business partnering and financial planning and analysis
· Strong background in financial reporting, cost optimization, budget management, internal control, business performance analysis, financial systems and data management
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
· Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City and is mobile