Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Pasig City
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
We define success as making a positive, conscious impact. At L’Oréal, you will be encouraged to think and act beyond your job. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. Your job will be your own innovation playground. We encourage different points of view. What sets you apart is what makes you great. You will always have the space to question, express, agree and disagree. We unleash everyone's potential. Here, learning opportunities are endless. You will build your own unique path. We believe in the impact of great mentors. You will be inspired by people you won't ever want to forget.
What will you do?
- In charge of the vision, strategies, roadmap of the division’s growth plan for E-commerce
- Functional leader of the division’s media, CRM and digital transformation initiatives
- Responsible for growing total E-commerce Sell Out and Sell In ahead of the market and for protecting the profitability of the E-commerce channel
- Responsible for adapting global/zone strategy to fit the nuances of local E-commerce markets and leverages best practices across the country.
- Responsible for building winning strategic relationship with platforms and partners (e.g, edistributor) to secure advantages for the division’s brands
- Responsible for driving excellence in media planning and execution and for delivery against KPIs within the global/zone/country media frame and leveraging best practices and enablers across the group
- Responsible for accelerating the division CRM’s adoption and capability-building from 1st party data acquisition to consumer-journey oriented personalized communication to build loyalty and to building audiences for media targeting
- Responsible for leading an effective and efficient team and ensures good communication flows with stakeholders
- Develops the people in the E-commerce & Digital Team and builds career paths
- Build the division’s E-commerce strategy, including the strategy for each platform, taking guidance from global/zone frame and in alignment with the division GM
- Bring the E-commerce & Digital Team together under a clear vision
- Drive the JBP process with key platforms and customers
- Drive the achievement of sales & profitability targets by platform and by brand (annual, quarterly, monthly)
- Lead the development and implementation of winning brand building and transactional media campaigns, working collaboratively with the brand marketing team and corporate media team, and leveraging best practices and learnings across divisions and from other countries.
- Drives the internal planning cycle to ensure robust demand generation via upper funnel brand building and effective demand capture and conversion via best-in-class content in SIS and PDPs, exciting and attractive promos and efficient transactional media
- Re-allocates resources within the team and channel to deliver objectives
- Manages goals and work plan of team members to ensure both delivery of targets and the wellbeing of people
- Crafts and executes development plan of team members, in collaboration with the GM and HR Business Partner KPI’s: Net Sales, GMV Sell Out, Online Market Share, Customer Contribution (Profitability), Media Sufficiency and Effectiveness, CRM 1 st party data acquisition, cost of acquisition, customer lifetime value (CLTV)
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Negotiation and joint business planning with E-commerce platforms (Lazada, Shopee, etc)
- Driving E-commerce GMV sell-out levers: Traffic, Conversion Rate, Ave Basket Size
- Elevating & Optimizing elements that influence GMV sell-out levers: Content (PDPs, SIS), Reviews, In-portal media (Search, AMS, Display), External traffic ads (Meta CPAS, etc), Promos (GWPs, bundles, discounts, etc)
- Media Planning & Implementation to influence consumer journey from discovery to purchase using owned, earned and paid media
- Familiarity with the full suite of ads and tools of major media platforms (Meta, Google, Tiktok)
- CRM 1 st party data acquisition and loyalty-building via personalized communication using CRM software (i.e, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Strategic thinking
- Data-driven analysis and insights generation
- Influencing across the organization
- Effective cross functional collaboration
- Combined 8-10 years of work experience covering E-commerce, digital media and CRM