Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Who is L’Oréal?
The world's largest cosmetics and beauty company, L’Oréal is present in over 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Maybelline New York, L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, The Body Shop, Shu Uemura, Urban Decay, NYX Cosmetics, Clarisonic, La Roche Posay, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Vichy, Biotherm,Essie, L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Matrix, Pureology and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Why join us?
Each day, at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. You’ll have no normal day. You’ll strive and drive. You’ll create and forge your own path. You'll try, fail, try better and succeed.
You'll collaborate with our people, partners, community and grow from experiences and challenges. You'll be surrounded by the best, pushing yourself to learn fast and change the future of Beauty.
Your KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalisation.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality.
- Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
- Build the baseline forecast.
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
- According to the organization: recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of its expertise. Implement organisational changes.
- For the "professional field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.