Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a purchasing manager to manage and coordinate marketing service category among ASEAN to be in line with the Group’s purchasing strategies and policies
In this role, you will:
- Analyses business needs and challenges demand: Anticipate major evolution of needs. Propose the most valuable option involving internal and external network/resources. Use VA methodology as a part of the culture of need expression
- Defines purchasing strategy: define the best suited supplier portfolio (for a division or a category). Develop Market intelligence tool on categories. Drive changes in the market structure. Input, build and/or challenge category strategies.
- Optimizes costs: Capture breakthrough ideas coming from the suppliers. Maximize value creation opportunities impacting P&L and Top Line. Activate all levers of the value chain through the Cost Models.
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Input business needs or lead the category strategy. Animate the network, lead best practices and drive advocacy. Ensure competitiveness and that the strategy is implemented successfully. Use breakthrough sourcing strategies to create value (P&L and Top Line) Maximizes Supplier Relationships: Create a preferred customer relationship with strategic suppliers. Develop strategic suppliers to sustain growth. Drive improvement projects with strategic suppliers impacting P&L and Top Line contribution.
- Creates value and innovates: Capture innovation opportunities form internal & external sources. Lead strategic projects. Manage financial cost and impact. Get the buy-in, communicate with steering committee mode to the sponsors, stakeholders. Be empowered to take key decisions or to escalate to stakeholders
- Negotiates with integrity: Coach and challenge teams in terms of negotiation strategy, use innovative negotiation levers. Unlock stalemate situation.
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: Develop a competitive advantage (exclusivity, group strategy, innovation, CSR). Negotiate Global, high stake contracts. Negotiate intellectual property, licensing, exclusivity agreements for innovation.
- Evaluates and manages risks: Define and implement risk management policy. Implement advanced/breakthrough methodologies or tools to secure risk. Manage regulatory risks.
- Manages Performance and efficiency: Be accountable for purchasing performance. Formulate functional improvements for processes and tools. Formulate recommendations based of Supplier P&L analysis or L'Oréal/Brand P&L. Challenge Financial and logistics managers when purchasing is impacted by other functions. Ensure data quality.
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with stakeholders, influence stakeholders. Drive and grow Purchasing Share of Voice among stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Proven experience as marketing service category manager in the purchasing department or marketing agency experience, preferably with production or digital background
- Experience including sourcing, evaluating and managing risks, optimising costs, negotiation
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo