Función del empleo: Administrative & Assistantship
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- Prepares meetings arrangements
- Organizes and coordinate division’s trips, conferences, PR events, events etc.
- Manages and organizes the Manager's agenda
- Writes letters and memos on behalf of Manager
- Keeps a good follow-up system of incoming / outgoing correspondence, digital follow-up of PR events
- Contract signing, filing & Follow-up
- Answers calls and provides information to callers, takes over messages, or transfers calls to appropriate individuals
- Schedules various appointments based on the division's needs
- Assists the Manager in creating presentation materials
- Follow up of the daily/ weekly commercial reporting
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT induction course planning, IT and telephone requests, visit cards, procedure induction etc.)
- Puts together and maintains files and aids for internal and external meetings, drafts reports.
- Gathers, communicates, and dispatches information throughout the team.
- Handles delicate and unexpected situations and facilitates the resolution of ongoing problems.
- If necessary, works in partnership and shares some of his/her assistantship activities with another assistant.
- Cooperates with the entire team
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in Romanian, English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic workplace
- Able to manage confidential issues and to deal with pressure
- Proactive person, open to take over initiatives whenever is necessary on behalf of the manager
- Interested in a long term career development
◄ Volver a lista de empleos