Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
- You want to be part of a young and dynamic team of professionals?
- You have a master degree in Finance and you already have 2 – 3 years of experience in this field?
- You are a proactive and analytical person who loves taking initiatives?
Then you are the perfect fit for this role!
This is what you have to do:
- Construct and revise budgets in close collaboration with the division;
- Closely follow the financial performance;
- Monthly and annual reporting – to both the headquarter and the internal reporting;
- Proactive involvement on business processes: inventory and forecast accuracy, customer allowances and risks, sales policy, pricing policy, education and training efficiency;
- Be a super user on financial tools and offer support to the division concerning these tools;
- Assure compliance with company international standards and internal procedure;
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting sales data and making comparative analyses;
- Identifies sales status by comparing and analyzing actual results with targets.
- Identify and recommend additional qualitative and quantitative sales reports related to Commercial strategic goals;
- Responsible for the integration of the sell-out data in collaboration with the team;
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo