Kiehl’s offers a unique and creative work environment with a strong focus on customer service and education.Our world-renowned and much respected line of speciality products includes skin care and hairs care preparations, as well as bath and body items.
* Previous experience in a similar role and/or services field
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant field
* Advanced English is a must
* Strong people management skills, a person that leads with trust, honesty and commitment
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Capacity to work autonomously with a self-driven attitude and strong problem-solving skills
* Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
* Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others and to plan and prioritize workload
* Ensures that all customers receive the highest level of service
* Maximizes selling during heavy traffic periods. Ensure sales floor is supervised appropriately
* Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing all necessary steps of customer transactions.
* Creates long-term relationships with customers and nurtures repeat business
* Makes appropriate, personalized product and sample recommendations
* Achieves or exceeds Store Sales Plan
* Utilizes all available reports to manage the business
* Seeks out business opportunities within the community and communicates relevant information to Corporate Sales/Marketing/PR
* Responsible for conducting physical inventory counts as necessary.
* Responsible for accuracy of all orders placed and received
* Maintains a regular employee schedule, designed to meet the needs of the business throughout the year
* Ensures proper cleanliness and hygiene of all work areas at all times
* Coaches employees to achieve their optimum professional development.
* Offers regular and immediate performance-based feedback on productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanor, etc.
* Monitor and achieve together with the team the KPIs: conversion rate, number of transactions a day, number of items per transaction , value of transactions
* Oversees maintenance of all equipment (registers, security system, computers, printers, phones, television/VCR, stereo) and facilities (lights, air conditioning, heat, plumbing, etc).
* Maintains adequate stock mix and ideal flow (including collateral, samples and new products).