Función del empleo: Retail Field
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Established in 2009, Atelier Cologne is the first Maison de Parfum creating Pure Perfumes inspired by the legendary Eau de Cologne. The founders, Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel, gave birth to a new olfactive family, “Cologne Absolue”. For the first time, citruses are blended with the most precious natural raw materials for perfectly balanced creations and outstanding lasting power. Each Cologne Absolue tells the story of treasured emotions and powerful memories.
As a Perfume Artist you are the face of Atelier Cologne and the first point of contact with the customer. You embody the Atelier Cologne values of generosity, authenticity, creativity, passion and warmth. This role requires a sense of luxury as you assist the customer in finding the perfume or service that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales within your store and working as a team to hit store targets.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or services field
- Advanced English is a must
- Target driven and ability to engage customers
- Capacity to work autonomously with a self-driven attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Product storytelling to enhance sales
- Greets customers promptly and initiates conversation to identify needs
- Ensures all customers receive the highest level of service
- Handles customer feedback and communicates relevant information to Store Management
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing all necessary steps of customer transactions
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions to assess customer needs and make relevant and personalized product suggestions.
- Creates long-term relationships with customers and nurtures repeat business
- Exhibits updated product/ingredient knowledge and application
- Achieves or exceeds Store Sales Plan
- Track personal productivity and be aware of own performance to goals
- Ensures proper cleanliness and hygiene of all work areas at all times
- Offers a unique handcrafted know how through the engraving and gift workshop
- Partners with Store Management to ensure all Visuals and Merchandising are current and arranged for maximum customer appeal
- Responsible for assisting with inventory counts as necessary