Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 38 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Are you a master at accounting in a fast-paced organizational setting? Are you a strong communicator? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Supervise / validate the trial balance/general balance reconciliation statements and justifications of accounts within the required deadlines
- Prepare month-end closing, consolidation reporting and end-of-year local accounts, tax (Corporate Tax, GST, WHT and etc.), legal statements (Corp Secretarial) and Insurance etc.
- Be responsible for the KPIs linked to processes he/she oversees
- Ensure continuous improvements of processes and work closely with other related teams (tax, legal, controlling…)
- Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are correctly applied to ensure the quality and reliability of the Group’s accounts
- Guarantee the reliability of accounting and tax information by implementing the Group procedures of control and KPIs adapted to the local context
- Keep informed about changes in tax and accounting regulations and alert on changes they may generate in systems/procedure
- Manage finance projects
- Finance system key user (Testing of new development, 1st level support, train end-user and gather needs & requirement)
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-4 years of working experience as GL accountant
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills involving internal stakeholder management
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Energy to deliver within tight deadlines
You are …
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.