Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Local Office
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
In our digital team, we are looking for someone to be the business relationship manager to work closely with corporate/division/brand digital teams and global/zone Digital IT teams to manage solution vendors to deliver big data related projects and services
- Build the consumer data lake solution to integrate and activate data from different sources and map out consumer journey, generate consumer insights, and support precision media when applicable.
- Manage related vendors, also internal teams, on project delivery including requirement analysis, system design, coding, QA, deployment and maintenance according to corporate standard process, SLA, KPI and best practices
- Manage the project timeline, quality, budget and resources
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with digital teams, IT teams at global/zone/country level to ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with the L’Oréal IT standard and strategy
Core Competencies/Position Requirements:
- Knowledge and work experience in Search Engine Advertising and Search Engine Optimization
- Knowledge in third party ecosystems such as Google tools (GAP, data studio, AdWords, DCM), Facebook, Salesforce is a bonus
- Strong IT vendor management expertise
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects
- Familiarity with Demandware and Sitecore is a plus
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science and Engineering field is preferred
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo