Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Finance Admin Assistant
(3 months contract)
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Do you have a keen eye for details? We’re looking for someone like that to help us in:
• Process Debit Notes (DN) – Verify validity and compliance of DN, in light of budget assigned and internal control guidelines. Follow up with trade managers/assistants if otherwise.
• Process improvement – Assist to revamp current workflows to strive for operational efficiency.
• Preparation of month end finance schedules.
• Doing monthly reporting into internal reporting systems, or to key stakeholders.
• Pre-check of forms and any other necessary materials submitted by trade managers/assistants.
Reporting to the Consumer Product Division controlling team, your job scope will allow you to also work closely with various business stakeholders. More importantly, you will be exposed to many valuable learning opportunities to deepen and strengthen your finance knowledge and skills.
The ideal candidate should be:
• Strong in follow-up skills, has aptitude for numbers, admin, data entry
• Self-starter and initiator
• Ability to multi-task and energy to deliver within tight timelines
• Fast learner in application and systems
• Proficient in MS Excel (minimally able to use v-lookup, pivot table)
• Outgoing personality, with good communication skills
• Meticulous, has an eye for detail
Why should you work for L’Oreal?