Función del empleo: Finance
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
Do you have a keen eye for details? Are you known for being strong in order processing? We are looking for a Finance Executive, reporting to the Division Controlling Team. Your job scope will allow you to work closely with multiple countries in the SAPMENA zone.
- Execute closing check at month end
- Conduct trend checks across modules
- Co-ordinate with countries to get reporting corrected
- Prepare books for month close / trend for management review
- Consolidate key indicators (SIT, Sell out, Market traffic etc.)
- Get involved with other ad-hoc projects on benchmarking under the mentorship of the controller
- At least 2-3 years prior work experience in finance roles
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and initiator mindset
- Organized and meticulous, keen eye for detail
- Fair analytical skills
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos