Función del empleo: Human Resources
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
Being part of HR in L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
In our HR team, we are looking for a HR Executive to manage a few portfolios:
· Manage recruitment and selection of beauty advisors, temps and contract positions
· Coordinate and manage interview schedules and assessment efficiency
· Propose and manage offer in hiring decisions
· Partner with hiring managers on their hiring needs
· Manage recruitment drives across all channels to fulfil headcount requirements
· Recruitment tracking reports
· Be key point of contacts of Beauty Advisors for HR matters
· Manage on and off boarding of employees
· Integrate and Induct new hires into the organisation
· Perform exit interviews and employee feedback
· Manage and maintain P-file accuracy and updates of employee information in system
· Provide HR admin support related to BA (e.g. letters preparation, updates of status & particulars)
· Generate and preparation of monthly reports (CAROL, FWL, Work pass cost)
· Assist in PO creation and GR administration when required
Support for any other adhoc projects and reports needed
· 2-3 years of relevant experience in beauty advisors recruitment
· Preferably with HR Operations experience or has keen interest to be evolve into a generalist
· People oriented with good communication & interpersonal skills
· High integrity and has good work ethics
· Able to work in fast pace environment
· Able to prioritize under deadline pressure
· Prior experience in HR admin services in retail/mfg an advantage
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams.
· Progressive leadership tracks – opportunities for growth & development
· Solid grasp of HR fundamentals
· Multiple projects and new business initiatives
· Business partnering with senior leaders