Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 88 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
In our digital team, we are looking for someone to work closely with corporate/division/brand teams and global/zone Digital IT teams to drive business intelligence and input to the business growth strategy through the usage of data from digital and market sources
Identify Business Needs
· Work with brand stakeholders to identify the business requirements and analytics problems to solve.
· Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
Build data analysis solutions
· Design experiments, test hypotheses and build models.
· Conduct data analysis and designs convenient algorithms.
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Present and depict the outcomes of their findings through dashboards that are easy to understand for the business stakeholders
Ensure Data Collection, Quality and Retention
· Collaborates with Business and Digital teams to select the relevant sources of information (primary or secondary data sources, strategic approach…)
· Works with Digital and IT teams to support data collection, integration and retention based on the input collected from Product Brand teams.
· Develop, implement and own the data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
· Cooperate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders using collaborative & agile Group tools and project mods
· Present and communicate sharp, clear, strong messages, directly useful for top management to make decisions
Core Competencies/Position Requirements: