Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
You will …
As a Regional E-Commerce Business Analytics Manager, you will be part of the SAPMENA Regional E-commerce team for the Consumer division. E-Commerce is a strategic priority for our business. In this role, you will lead data infrastructure, dashboards, reporting and analytics.
- Identify business needs, work with brand stakeholders to identify the business requirements and analytics problems to solve. Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
- Retrieve, gather and aggregate data from multiple sources and compile it into a clean, workable and actionable format for effective decision making
- Own and share the monthly online sales, KPIs, dashboards progress with the markets and regional team and the senior management
- Manage and analyze reports for our brand eShops and drive platform-specific insights to grow our business
- Partner with the team to create relevant key performance indicators and new methodologies for measurement
- Analyze historical and segmentation data to identify trends and insights
- Detail business requirements to automate, user-friendly systems, models, reports and dashboards that will support our business planning needs
- Upskilling the markets teams
You have …
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with a thorough understanding of key performance indicators.
- 5yrs+ in fast paced work environment or related experience in e-commerce with a brand or platform
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, independent and proactive in learning
- Ability to work in ambiguity, agile and dynamic environment
- Team player and drive collaboration with multi-functional teams
- Strong communications and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL and BI
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus