We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
1) Drive and Control of Financial Performance
· Contribute to develop plan, budget and trend of the supply chain in his/her business unit in line with the strategy. The scope of responsibility includes:
- Budget controlling of inbound costs (inbound freight, custom duties, other costs), physical distribution costs (warehousing and outbound freight), obsolete slow moving and other logistics costs.
- Controlling inventory, receivables (total credit and overdue), investments.
- Monitoring of other key performance indicators (e.g. service levels, quality of forecasts, headcount/productivity) in coordination with departments in charge.
- Produce monthly reporting of activity in a timely manner, respecting the deadlines, ensure data quality, and communicate effectively
- Analyze the gaps, check data consistency, challenge results, identify risks / opportunities and propose corrective actions needed to keep budget’s targets.
- Follow-up the financial impact of key initiatives / projects and evaluate the results.
2) “Guardian” of internal control and compliance accounting standards/controlling in his/her domain
- Ensure compliance with management, accounting, taxes standards.
- Contribute to the respect and improvement of internal control practices.
- Follow-up and contribute to the implementation of internal audit action plans.
3) Business Partnership
- Help the DOP to identify opportunities to optimize costs and performance.
- Develop a close relationship with key stakeholders to anticipate risks and opportunities.
- Be an active member of the Supply Chain Committee to contribute to the definition. and implementation of the strategy and provide controlling / economic expertise.
- Participate in building business plans of key Supply Chain projects.
- Contribute actively to the Implementation of the end to end strategy/TOP Program
- 3 - 8 years of relevant Supply Chain FP&A and/or Controlling experience, preferably from within FMCG / Retail MNC
- Proven Supply Chain FP&A business controlling across brands/categories is a must
- Proven track record - hands on yet strategic financial business partner
- Highly analytical and meticulous at work