YSL Counter Manager
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
You need to have a positive and BIG personality to fill the room and create a fun store atmosphere. Do you enjoy bringing growth in the business? Do you like to inspire and motivate your team to achieve their goals? Are you a make-up & skin-care junkie? We’re looking for ,counter/boutique manager to join YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) Beauté. In this role, you will:
- Handle general operations of the store and ensure that it is executed in an efficient way
- Ensure that the monthly sales targets and other business objectives are met with the help of the proper management and organization techniques
- Motivate, lead and coach our Face Designers – to develop each potential
- Provide beauty advice to customers
- Demonstrate product usage
- Maintain healthy stock inventory
- Make our boutique stores clean and tidy
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 3 years of boutique management experience
- Fantastic communication skills (Are you bubbly?)
- Love for latest make up trends
- Relevant make-up or skincare retail experience is a plus
Professional training and attractive remuneration package will be provided.
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
1. Career Development Opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Fast track career progression
2. Attractive Remuneration Package
- Basic salary + Monthly sales commission + Allowances + Variable performance bonus + Annual Wage Supplement
- Quarterly free products across various brands in L’Oreal group and staff discounts
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Various type of leaves
- Medical and dental benefits + Insurance coverage