Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an e-Key Account Manager to build, manage and develop the long-term regional partnership with one of our key regional E-commerce platforms in order to be the #1 online beauty company in SEA and deliver market out performance every year.
· Lead regional relationship and communication with this key platform.
· Work with the regional platform team and our local teams in each market to set ambitious JBP targets, track closely and adjust to deliver market outperformance.
· Support markets with key campaigns to ensure that L’Oreal brands win market share on all brands in all markets.
· Lead regional Super Brand Days for all L’Oreal brands ensuring consistent execution.
· Coach and support the KAMs in the markets to develop their expertise and skillset.
· Ensure that we have the right sales equation and detailed activity plan for each brand in each market to deliver the outperformance.
· Lead monthly performance reviews at a regional level and support the markets with insights to help priorities and resolve the issues and unlock opportunities.
· Lead the preparation of quarterly regional review meetings and bi-annual Top to Top meetings.
· Strong expertise and understanding of Lazada and Shopee. Deep understanding of the sales equation and the key levers to pull to drive Traffic, Conversion and Basket.
· A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within an organization.
· Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines.
· Business results oriented: ability to perform, to budget and manage forecast.
· Proactive, positive and innovative mind.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
· Attention to detail and complex processes.
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams.
· Progressive leadership tracks – opportunities for growth & development
· Senior management trajectory
· Multiple projects and new business initiatives
· Business partnering with senior leaders