Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK with its regional HQ in Prague is a fast-growing company with a strong position on the beauty market in all three countries.
Are you interested in career opportunities in sales and key account management?
Would you like to join a key player in the market to make your negotiation stronger ?
JOIN OUR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT!
Our Key Account Management team is full of people that are willing to progress both professionally and personally and that are aiming every day to achieve even more and develop better!
As a Key Account Manager, you will:
- Build the joint business plan with the accounts.
- Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks, and opportunities.
Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit.
- Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant.
- Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure its execution and tracking down to store level and sell out.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible
- Builds a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailers.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Catman, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart.
- Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have University degree
- Have 3-5 years of sales experience
- Enjoy seeking new and creative solutions to business problems
- Possess strong analytical, communication and social skills
- Are highly motivated and open to the international environment
- Speak fluent English
- Can use Microsoft Office package (advanced excel user)
- Have driving License
- Great opportunity to develop your career in a successful international company
- Possibility to learn and grow
- Individual training plan
- Wide range of non-financial benefits
If you are passionate about business and sales management, you have business mindset, you are willing to quickly grow your career, send us your CV still today, we are looking forward to talk to you!
◄ Volver a lista de empleos