Our team is composed of more than 3000 managers in the IS, Finance, and Legal domains. The group is active in 140 countries and generates a turnover of more than 25.8 billion Euros. Our portfolio of international brands includes: Lancôme, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Armani Parfums, YSL, Kerastase, Vichy, Gemey Maybelline NY, Shu Uemura, Cacharel, Diesel…
Job: Service line manager (Collaboration services) Permanent contract
Location: The job will be based in Paris area in Clichy (92)
In a motivating and challenging transformation context, L’Oréal IT is looking for the Service lines manager (Collaboration services) who will work on technologies like Share point, Microsoft team sites, Microsoft teams, Groups, Yammer, Facebook workplace, etc.
Job Description/Purpose of Role:
The mission of the Service Line Manager is to own, build and manage the end-to-end lifecycle of the services related to the collaboration services. The Service Line Manager has overall accountability for defining the service, ensuring services meet the business need and are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, and managing the service lifecycle.
As Service Line Manager, you will coordinate a team of Infrastructure Solution Architects, Infrastructure Experts and project managers that collectively own all aspects of the conception, creation and implementation of the service portfolio. As Service Line Manager, you will also have strong relationships with the Business representatives, the Application teams, the IT Group and the Service Delivery team.
Key job accountabilities:
- Accountable for all aspects of the service line, architect design, budget, planning, and global deploy
- Project management for the line of services
- Monitor the overall performance of contractors and vendors.
- Create the services with the group strategies and business needs
- Animate the regional communities
- Define service KPI, catalog and definitions to be followed and operated by the Run team
- Define the global vision on his/her domain in line with the future business or IT markets trends.
- Investigate and advise on architectures scenarios in order to optimize the solutions/systems between performance, efficiency, cost and planning ensuring the overall coherence within the global L’Oréal architecture.
- Design and/or build and/or operate the relevant domain architecture solutions/systems according to the final scenario.
- Define and set up security quality and productivity standards that comply with the Group policies to ensure operational control.
- Provide guidance and advise project and technical management on solutions/systems.
- Act as a leader in his/her domain: document technical specifications & user-guides, and share expertise, best practices and market & technologies trends with IT peers.
- Design and the maintenance of the IT cartography for his/her domain.
- Watch the market/technology trends and spot potential evolutions for his/her domain
Experience and expected qualities:
- To fill this position, we are looking for a strong team player with excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
- Strong experience in management of collaboration services
- Strong Transformation program & change management experience
- Team management experience, if possible across multiple countries.
- Good experience in service delivery management in outsourced/offshoring context
- 3-5+ years of experience with managing operations
- Strong technical knowledge and market vision of collaboration tools
- Strong project/program management skills
- Good financial skills (budget management, Business case)
- Good English level
- Strong business & customer service mindset
- Strong capacities to analyze simplify and define realistic action plan even on complex subjects
- Strong adaptation capacities in complex and changing contexts
- Good communicator, with ability to articulate both in IT and business terms
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Innovative mindset