A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say, that our careers are just as diverse as our business. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible.
Your objective will be to contribute to L’Oréal UKI growth by providing in-depth market understanding through on-going and ad hoc analysis.
The role will be concentrated on 3 pillars:
- Continuous Data Management: As an expert and key user of continuous data sources (retailer and consumer panel), you will be responsible for translating this information into robust reports that are used to track business and market performance.
- Market Intelligence: You will build relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure you have full visibility of available data and leverage this knowledge to help build the most robust vision of the market. This will also allow you to create ad hoc reports/databases that answer key business questions and help drive growth on key targets / channels.
- Trends: You will identify relevant trends for our business and communicate them in an impactful way.
Key elements to your role:
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry and market
- Produce continuous regular reporting and ad hoc requests that are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Analyse multiple sets of data and create output that helps inform the business about market dynamics and competitive activity
- Create new and improved techniques/solutions for data collection, management, and usage
- Communicate effectively across the business to embed market knowledge
- Be able to stand for absolute objectivity.
Who we’re looking for:
- Comfortable managing large, complex sets of data
- Expertise in Excel (advanced formulae)
- Experience managing and building databases and dashboards
- Bonus: Familiarity with Nielsen, NPD, and/or IRI data
Alongside a strong analytical skillset, you should be confident demonstrating all of the following
- Results orientated: Consistently delivers on projects to quality and time.
- Team: Connects effectively with others and builds relationships based on trust
- Self: Acts as a proactive self-starter, takes initiative. Communicates information and opinions persuasively, openly and honestly, including when it concerns difficult messages
- Thought: Plans activities systematically, shows strong attention to details, displays thoroughness in analysis and follow-up, follows through the decision-making process.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
· World class training and development
· Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
This is an incredible opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world!
If this opportunity has your name written on it, get in quick and apply now!