Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Milton Keynes
País: United Kingdom
Business Development Manager, SkinCeuticals
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
You will manage and develop an account base of new and existing accounts in your region. You will build long term relationships and execute the commercial plans of the brand in order to achieve and exceed defined revenue, growth and promotional objectives whilst ensuring that brand awareness and all commercial opportunities are maximised.
· Act as a business consultant, establishing and implementing business plans for growth and carrying out regular business reviews, identifying client needs
· Win new business and open new accounts that meet the brands premium criteria
· Establish barriers to entry from competitors
· Achieve targets set by Manager
· Tailor and deliver education plans in accounts
· Implement marketing activity in accounts
· Identify opportunities for increasing business
· Respond quickly and effectively to client requests
· Ensure customer files are maintained. Complete all required administration in a timely and accurate manner, including updating client information
· Develop key opinion leaders in your area
· Maintain an up to date knowledge of the marketplace, brands and customers to ensure effective market intelligence
· Network with colleagues across the Active Cosmetics Division to share best practice
· Involvement in inductions for new colleagues
· Proven track record in Sales managing key accounts is essential with strong experience in delivering training. Experience working in the Aesthetics Industry and/or Dermatology a definite advantage
· Commercial acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
· Passion for educating others
· Presents confidently and demonstrates the ability to convince others
· Listens and interacts effectively with different interpersonal styles
· Communicates clearly and concisely
· Builds effective relationships
· Focused on delivering results, able to adjust priorities, manage time, follow up on actions
What could L’Oréal offer me?