Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Dublin (Leinster)
Business Partner, Kérastase
Field Based Role
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
As part of the Kérastase Commercial Team, reporting to the Commercial Director, you will work in partnership with key salons to ensure the development of their business through the Kérastase and Shu Uemura Art of Hair Brands.
You will manage an account base of existing and competitor prestigious salons, building long term relationships and executing the commercial plans of the Division in order to achieve and exceed defined revenue, growth and promotional objectives.
· Network with colleagues across the Professional Products Division to share best practice and maximise success in multi branded and prospect accounts
You will build strong relationships with salons on the area, maintaining a close relationship with existing salons and creating a partnership with conquest salons. You will have close contact with fellow members of your team; the Commercial Manager, marketing and education team. You will also have contact with employees from the other Professional Products brands on your territory.
· A proven track record working with key accounts, either from a sales or education perspective is essential
· Understanding of a luxury environment, appreciation of superior service and the values of a luxury brand
· Commercial acumen supported by excellent negotiation skills
· Passion for educating others
· Presents confidently and demonstrates the ability to convince others
· Listens and interacts effectively with different interpersonal styles
· Communicates clearly and concisely
· Builds effective relationships
· Focused on achieving objectives, able to adjust priorities, manage time, follow up on actions
What could L’Oréal offer me?