Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
Youth To The People (YTTP) is a niche vegan cruelty free and prograde skincare brand sustainably made in California, with cult products like their Superfood cleanser, #1 cleanser at Sephora in the US, Canada and Australia. It is a start-up launching in our Luxe division’s American Brands business unit (which includes Kiehl’s, Urban Decay, IT Cosmetics).
The vision for this brand is to become an accelerator of change for the division and L’Oreal with its activist DNA and desire to change the world with their products and the help of their strong community.
“With true values, and a relentless dedication to product, our dream was to build a company that would create a positive impact on the world. Skincare may be the medium, but YTTP has always been a mindset, a way of being and challenging yourself while uplifting others to go after what they love. YTTP is skincare for all. All Skin tones, all pronouns, all identities, all ages, all passions. All People.”
- Greg & Joe, YTTP founders
As a CRM Manager, you will:
• Work with local, regional and global teams to project manage the brand integration and customer data migration into a central database ensuring GDPR compliance and regular updates are provided to stakeholders highlighting any risks in the project rollout.
• Build and manage service email delivery using SFCC Page Designer.
• Own email marketing communications to owned CRM audiences with third party agencies including brief creation, QA via ESP , Adobe Campaign and deployment scheduling
• Build and manage the optimisation of brand triggered campaigns to manage customer lifecycle and grow email WOB
• Strategise and manage customer data acquisition, enrichment and retention initiatives in line with business objectives
• Identify opportunities for brand strategic growth in the e-retail CRM landscape
• Drive omni-channel excellence by ensuring continuity in consumer experience across owned direct to consumer, brick & mortar and e-retail CRM channels
• Manage own brand sampling activity in relation to data acquisition and review generation
• Activate on site trigger campaigns for best in class UX, data acquisition and conversion optimisation
• Own all CRM reporting, socialising learnings for future activations
• Ensure GDPR compliance in all CRM activity
• Upskill the wider brand team on the importance of CRM, data acquisition and data compliance
• Manage the brand CRM budget
• A strong desire to make a positive impact
• Experience in CRM and awareness of terminology, KPIs and segmentation
• Experience and awareness of capabilities and limitations of CRM tools
• Ability to think creatively and develop solutions to problems
• Ability to oversee projects to completion
• An inclusive approach and the ability to consider broad/different perspectives
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial mindset
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic and disabled candidates as they are currently under-represented in our organisation. We are a member of the race equality campaign at Business in the Community and are committed to improving employment opportunities for people of colour across the UK. We also welcome applications from, LGB and Trans and non binary candidates.