Función del empleo: Corporate Affairs & Engagement
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
About the team
The Corporate Affairs & Engagement function is responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the L’Oréal Group in the UK and Ireland. The team is responsible for internal and external communications and public affairs.
- Based in the Corporate Affairs & Engagement team and reporting to the Senior Communications Manager, this role is primarily focused on the day-to-day execution of internal communications, while supporting on external communications and public affairs where required.
- The successful candidate will have strong writing skills and a demonstrable interest in news and current affairs. They will be a brilliant organiser, relationship builder and have experience working on a variety of projects, often to short deadlines.
Day-to-day you may be:
- Managing the weekly all-employee newsletter with the support of an external agency in line with the overarching editorial strategy, recommending content based on market priorities, undertaking copywriting as required and analysing data to ensure strong employee engagement
- Acting as the key point of contact and gatekeeper for multiple internal stakeholders who wish to access internal channels ensuring that these align with editorial priorities
- Copywriting for a range of internal and external channels including the intranet, internal emails and event materials, reports, social media posts and website materials
- Supporting the delivery of key moments and events including all-employee Town Halls and external programmes, and owning the delivery of 2 – 3 events per year
- Daily monitoring of a broad range of media titles and online/social media content, reporting on key themes and sentiment as required and acting as the key contact for monitoring and analysis agencies
- Monitoring the press office inbox and directing enquiries as required
- Assisting with media pitching, stakeholder outreach, updating our contact databases, trackers and preparing mail-outs for key audiences
- Assisting the team in KPI reporting including collating media/social media coverage, monthly team updates, videos, and presentations
- Designing team documents and collateral for both internal and external use, including social media assets, animated slides and branded documents using software such as Canva and PowerPoint
- Regularly updating the team editorial calendar to ensure all communications activity across the UK & Ireland is up to date
- Regularly updating all team collateral, website, reviewing policies and processes, and maintaining internal distribution lists
- Assisting with day-to-day administrative tasks for the team and supporting on team activities as required
- Communications or journalism experience (preferred)
- Experience managing events
- Strong interest in news and current affairs, environmental, social and political issues and an understanding of the media landscape.
- Excellent MS Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience of using Canva, InDesign or other similar design tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm, and the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Exceptional research skills and ability to digest complex information.
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong prioritisation skills, able to balance multiple projects at any one time.
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos