Digital Engagement & Communications Manager
A dynamic and creative role within L’Oréal, this role is responsible for earned and owned media channels, from creative strategy planning, to innovative content creation and Influencer partnerships. Reporting to the division’s Communications Director and overseeing the brand’s Communications Executive. The professional division has a reputation for pioneering innovation, thinking with a challenger mind-set and leading trends in the professional beauty market.
What you will be doing on our earned channels …
- Developing and executing a communications strategy across traditional print channels, digital and Influencer, as well as building advocacy with Pro Influencers
- Responsible for managing influencer, press & brand ambassador relationships.
- Responsible for identifying new and relevant influencers/brand ambassadors.
- Leading on all Media and Influencer eventing
- Responsible for all third party brand collaborations
- Driving all editorial opportunities with all commercial brand partners
- Managing and executing a strategy for the brand
- Working in collaboration with all key stakeholders for paid Media and Influencer activity
- Responsible for driving brand engagement across all channels and delivering results in line with brand KPI’s
What you will be doing on our owned channels …
Responsible for co-developing (with Divisional Communications Director and Marketing) and leading the strategy of owned channels
Own the brand content calendar ensuring relevant and timely content creation across platforms.
Managing the content creation and relationship with Global platforms.
Managing Content Agencies in the production of owned channel content
Manage the Digital Engagement & Communications Executive who will implement the owned channel content strategy.
Responsible for overseeing the Digital Engagement & Communications Executive on day-to-day community management, brand reputation and social listening.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager to advise on paid amplification. Be consulted and feed into Precision, CRM and SEO campaigns.
Responsible for managing the legal guidelines of owned channels alongside the Brand Marketing Manager (incl, comps, giveaways, crowdsourcing, reviews, sampling)
What are we looking for …
- Proven experience in the Beauty PR Industry
- Dynamic and creative thinker
- Works with strong initiative and drive
- Excellent mentor and management skills
- Experience in working across brand social channels and content creation
- Experience in professional skincare is an advantage but not essential
- Passionate and positive attitude
- Challenger mind-set and approach
- Solid network of contacts in traditional, digital and influencer media
You are …
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
• Super creative. There is no blueprint for the future. You will have to design it.
• Adventurous. L’Oreal is for pioneers. So you’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
• Only human. You will screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you are smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we will support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• One of the gang. Even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And … so do we!
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
This is an incredible opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world!
If this opportunity has your name written on it, get in quick and apply now with your CV and Cover Letter!