E-Retail Activation Manager PPD (Fixed Term Contract)
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands like Kerestase, Redken and Pureology, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
• Be the expert in e-retail across the Professional Products Division Ireland and will pro-actively drive business growth across three key strategic e-retail accounts
• Establish L’Oréal as a best in class supplier which retailers will see as first choice to work with online.
• Negotiate and align business plans with e-retailers to create strong relationships with regular reviews of joint KPIs.
• Understand key challenges and opportunities to create & deliver bespoke e-Retail marketing & promotional plans to drive recruitment and sell-out.
• Work closely with our retailers to improve the performance of our categories online. Gain category captaincy by leveraging promotions, loyalty, assortment, page content and consumer care.
• Understand the multi-channel landscape and path to purchase to drive the role of digital within the mix to ultimately drive sales.
• Be an expert of e-Commerce best practices both internally and externally. Coach and transfer expertise to others internally to ensure e-retail forms part of their retail plans.
• Develop close working relationships with retailer content teams to ensure that our products are shown in the best possible way online and are easier to purchase. Negotiate best in class search results on our products.
• Develop and share qualitative content with our online partners and propose value added services to reach a sufficient display of services including videos and consumer reviews.
• Conduct in depth analysis of sell out performance to identify drivers and draggers. Provide feedback and revised proposals on how we can improve our base sales within e-retailers.
• To optimise and update the ranging and information on each product to give L’Oréal an advantage and liaise with key stakeholders for its delivery.
• This includes building and maintaining, track and monitor our e-Commerce performance through KPIs, such as accurate forecasting, anticipating budget drifts and communicating plans in an actionable timeframe.
• Report into the Head of E-Commerce PPD & Market Director Ireland, working across all PPD brands
• Strong commercial acumen in addition to being creative with a proven ability of driving your ideas forward
• E-commerce experience with a proven track record of delivering sustainable results
• Ability to network at pace and ensure the relevant stakeholders are identified and informed in a timely manner.
• Ability to analyse data, draw accurate conclusions and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Robust P&L understanding and track record of delivering profitable sustainable growth.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with proven track record of building effective relationships with complex senior leadership teams.
• Previous experience of working directly with Senior Leadership teams.
• Demonstrable experience of working within the context of complex, matrix organization.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to engage and influence at all levels within the organisation.
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets unlimited Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from universities from around the world, with hundreds of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.