Función del empleo: Human Resources
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: London (England)
País: United Kingdom
To deliver an excellent employment experience to our in-store Beauty Advisor population, to coach and develop our area people managers whilst driving improvements to the HR Retail function.
• Accountable for accurate Beauty Advisor employment processing (starters, maternity and adhoc changes)
• Collaborate closely with Area Managers and Payroll to ensure zero errors to pay marinating the strong HR reputation within the business.
• Effective coordination, coaching and risk-management of employee relations including; probationary periods, absence, disciplinary & grievance investigations and capability processes.
• Working in collaboration with HR Retail Partners and National retail managers/directors on the most sensitive cases.
• First line HR support for managers and Beauty Advisors, dealing with queries effectively.
• Coach and build the people management ability of your brand Area Managers (c.35) to improve their level of capability and independence.
• Work with your HR Retail Partner to train and develop your brand Area Managers including creating and delivering training in the field
BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SUPPORT
• Maintain close proximity to your brands through field visits and a network within Head Office.
• Build commercial awareness of your brands Goals and Performance and share the people plans in this context.
• Meet regularly with the retail management teams to share analysis, highlight trends & identify insights from data including turnover, absence, engagement surveys, exit and stay interviews.
• Supporting with brand presentations to deliver insights based on the above, with highlights and recommendations.
• Take the initiative to evaluate the effectiveness of current HR processes and implement improvements.
• Work with the HR Administrator to ensure all people processing is done accurately.
• Lead and support various HR initiatives across the retail business.
Who we’re looking for…
• Previous experience in an HR Coordinator or Advisor role, ideally within a large team
• Studying or recently qualified CIPD (preferable)
• Ideally, experience in Retail or FMCG companies – or companies with high levels of change and pace
• Customer service mentality
• Strong organisational and time management skills with ability to prioritise and adapt
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to retain knowledge
• Proactive, confident and enthusiastic
• Ability to treat all matters with absolute confidentiality and integrity
• A professional, diplomatic and friendly manner
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Good PC skills with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Self-confidence and willingness to take full ownership of role